Viladecans, Monday March the 16th 2020
Given the exceptional situation lately, Detnov Security SL has prepared a contingency plan against the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in Spain.
Our priority is to guarantee the well-being of our team, customers and suppliers. For this reason, we are strictly following the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Measures adopted by our company:
- All Detnov Security SL staff is at work.
- We replaced all business trips with Skype meetings and telephone calls.
- Detnov Security SL office staff (including sales managers) are working from home and are available as usual. Manufacturing and warehouse staff will work at Detnov Security SL facilities as usual, keeping the quality level and service offered to our customers unchanged.
- Forwarders will be able to pick up the goods, as usual, from our warehouse according to the safety recommendations established by the Spanish government.
- Detnov Security SL provides hygienic materials, such as hand sanitizers, to our employees and will be available also for the forwarders, once they visit us.
The service could be affected if the confinement conditions change, decreed by the Government.
We will be available during all this forthcoming period, as usual, by telephone, email and other communication means. So, we are confident that during this period the impact on our collaboration will be minimal.