Detnov Security SL, accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may exist in the information provided, or any specific application or use that may be made thereof.
Pursuant to the duty of disclosure set forth in article 10 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, of 11 July, the information contained on this website is owned by Detnov Security SL, with TIN: B63924708, Calle de la Ciencia nº 30-32 08840-Viladecans, Barcelona (Spain), registration: Companies Register of Barcelona Volume 37776, folio 61, page B 312087, Telephone no.: +34 93 371 60 25, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At its sole discretion and without prior notice, Detnov Security SL reserves the right to periodically change this Legal Notice (regarding both the content of the application and the conditions of use) to accommodate any future changes to legislation or case law that may be applicable, informing users of any changes that occur beforehand. Consequently, we recommend that you read this Legal Notice carefully every time that you visit the website or access any of its content or services. Therefore, Detnov Security SL reserves the right to update, change or remove the information contained on its website, and the way that it is configured or presented, at any time, without prior notice and it accepts no liability for doing so.
If you have any questions or objections to our Legal Notice, you may contact us by writing to the address Calle de la Ciencia nº 30-32 08840-Viladecans, Barcelona (Spain).
Detnov Security SL accepts no liability for any use made of the content of the website, with the person who accesses or uses it being solely liable. Any user who accesses and uses the application does so on their own account and at their own risk and they are obliged to comply with the local legislation, regulations and standards. Detnov Security SL or any other entity involved in the creation, production or provision of this application, shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that may arise from accessing, using or the inability to use this application (or its links), and any errors or omission in its content. They shall also not be liable for any use made of the content of the application, with the person who accesses or uses it being solely liable. They also accept no liability for the information contained on any third-party websites that may be accessed from the website via links or search boxes. Detnov Security SL also accepts no liability for: (I) Any errors or security gaps that may arise from the user using an outdated or insecure operating system, browser or program, or from the activation of password savers or verification codes for the registered user, or for any damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from their use or operation. (II) Any losses or damages that may arise due to a force majeure event. A force majeure event means, including, without limitation: 1) any event that is impossible to foresee or, if foreseen or foreseeable, is unavoidable. 2) damage caused by third parties or attacks on the domain server 3) fires, floods, earthquakes or natural disasters. 4) strikes or industrial disputes or other social unrest that impedes access to and use of the domain and/or its content 5) a failure of the power supply or telephone or fibre optic network 6) accidents 7) armed conflicts, etc.
Detnov Security SL does not warrant the reliability, availability or continuity of the services offered to the user, so it accepts no liability for any losses and/or damages that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its application or its services. However, insofar as is possible, it shall attempt to provide technical support to the person concerned and try to immediately resolve the disruption by offering alternative means, to the extent possible.
The application does not release the professional or customer from their obligations and duties with regard to fire control and safety systems. This application is supplementary, so Detnov Security SL or any other entity involved in the creation, production or provision of this application, shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that may arise from accessing, using or the inability to use this application (or its links), and any errors or omission in its content.
Intellectual and industrial property, image rights and appropriate use of the content
All intellectual and industrial property and image rights that originate from the content of this application (including, but not limited to the databases, photographs, drawings, graphics, text files, frames, banners, interface, software and its source codes, audio and video content, trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos, etc.) belong to Detnov Security SL and/or are being used lawfully by virtue of user agreements or licences and they are protected by the current legislation and we are the holders of their exploitation rights. Therefore, it is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly disclose and modify all or part of them without the express authorisation of Detnov Security SL; all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this application are protected by law. Consequently, they shall be works that are protected as intellectual property under Spanish law and subject to any related Spanish and EU regulations and any international treaties signed by Spain that relate to this matter.
The use or misuse of these registered trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted in this application, is expressly forbidden and may constitute a violation of the Intellectual Property Act and/or Trademarks Act and/or Advertising Act and/or Unfair Competition Act and any other regulations applicable to the case.
All rights over the materials and content are held by Detnov Security SL or any third parties who have been authorised through a written contract. The user agrees to use the application diligently, appropriately and lawfully and, in particular, they agree to refrain from (unless the user has the express, written authorisation of Detnov Security SL):
- Removing, circumventing or manipulating the “copyright”, trademarks and other information identifying the rights of Detnov Security SL or other holders of rights, as featured in the content of the website, and the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that they may contain.
- Using the content and – in particular – the information obtained through the application to send advertising, communications for direct sale purposes or for any other commercial purpose and unsolicited messages sent to numerous people.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing or making accessible to the public by any means of public communication, converting or modifying the content, unless they have the authorisation of the holder of the respective rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Generally, using the content in a manner, for purposes or with effects that are unlawful, indecent and contrary to generally accepted good practices and public order. Detnov Security SL does not grant any licence or authorisation of any kind to use the industrial and intellectual property rights or any other property or right related to its website.
- Any form of transmission, distribution, storage, public disclosure, provision, reproduction, reverse engineering, loaning or leasing is forbidden, as is any other form of public use of this website and the content and information on it. Use of the application by the user does not imply the transfer of ownership, rights, licence or any interest over said intellectual property. Therefore, the user may use the content as authorised, but they are not permitted to commercially exploit it (directly or indirectly) in any way.
- Providing the login password to third parties.
- Using the identity, email address and/or password of another person.
- Accessing the domain and/or using its content without being duly authorised to do so.
- Using the content in a manner not approved for the user profile.
- Transferring to third parties the obligations that arise from the general conditions set forth in this document.
- Transferring licences or sub-licences to third parties to use the content in this domain.
- Removing, impeding or breaching the user activity tracking or control measures or security measures.
- Directly or indirectly harming the reputation, image, good name or interests of any of the departments that make up Detnov Security.
- Using viruses or malware on the computer used to access the domain.
- Promoting or proliferating criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent acts or acts that violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms that are recognised by the Spanish constitution and in international treaties.
- Disseminating content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, advocates terrorism or which violates human rights.
In summary, the user agrees to use the application, the content and the services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, good practices and public order. Furthermore, the user is not permitted to use the application, its content, or the services provided through it for purposes or with effects that are unlawful or in breach of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or which in any way harm, render unusable or inaccessible or damage the application, its content or its services or hinder the normal use of the same by other users. Similarly, the user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, render unusable or damage the data, programs or electronic documents that are on the website.
Furthermore, pursuant to the data protection legislation, the user agrees to inform their customer that their data is to be included in the Detnov Cloud application, the type of data that it will use, its purpose, etc. providing them with all necessary information in accordance with the data protection legislation. Detnov Security shall not be liable for the user failing to fulfil their obligations to their customers in accordance with the data protection legislation.
Procedure in the event of an infringement of intellectual property rights: If any user or third party believes that any content has been added to our application in breach of their intellectual property rights, they must report it to Calle de la Ciencia nº 30-32 08840-Viladecans, Barcelona (Spain), email: email@example.com, with complete and accurate information and detailing the intellectual property rights that have allegedly been infringed.
Detnov Security SL accepts no liability for the content or information on any third-party websites that the user may access via the links that appear on its website. Moreover, it does not warrant the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or lawfulness of any websites that it does not own which are accessed via the links.
As mentioned in the Disclaimer section, Detnov Security SL reserves the right to make any changes that it deems fit to the content of its application, without prior notice, with regard to both the content of the application and its conditions of use.
Therefore, Detnov Security SL reserves the right to update, change or remove the information contained on the application, and the way that it is configured or presented, at any time, without prior notice and it accepts no liability for doing so.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by the current applicable Spanish regulations. To resolve any disputes that may arise from the provisions herein, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, the user agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona (Spain).
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Act 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and the safeguarding of digital rights, we hereby inform you that your data is confidential and:
- Who is the controller of your data?
The data controller will be the company Detnov Security SL, with TIN: B63924708, Calle de la Ciencia nº 30-32 08840-Viladecans, Barcelona (Spain), registration: Companies Register of Barcelona Volume 37776, folio 61, page B 312087, Telephone no.: +34 93 371 60 25, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we obtain your data and for what purpose do we process it?
Detnov Cloud is a free application in which the user, usually an installer or maintainer of fire alarm safety systems, provides us with your identifying and contact information so that, through the Detnov Cloud application, the user is able to remotely control and monitor all of your fire alarm systems. No automated decisions will be taken, nor will profiles be created.
You will find further information about the application at this link: www.detnovcloud.com
This data will be processed for the purpose of managing your contract or the service provided, by virtue of which the application has been downloaded and installed on the respective devices. It will also be used for accounting, administrative or tax management, where appropriate. In order to send information about our organisation and the sector, activities, campaigns or events that are being held and to send informative and commercial communications (including by electronic means), if consent has been given.
- What type of data do we process?
To provide the service, it is only necessary for you to send us your contact and identifying information and the ID of the device that is being connected to the server. The accuracy and quality of the personal data will be ensured. The user warrants the truthfulness of the data provided and accepts responsibility for informing Detnov Security SL of any change to it, with Detnov Security SL held harmless against any liability in this regard.
If the application ceases to be free of charge, the bank account number would also be requested if the customer wishes to use direct debit.
Information collected automatically that is necessary to use the application.
To ensure the optimal performance of this application, given the operating system, it is necessary to collect and process certain information automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device that you use with access to:
– Photos, multimedia data and files:
- to read the contents of your USB storage
- to modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to read the contents of your USB storage
- to modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Reason for the permissions: to be able to read and write to the device’s memory.
- to receive internet data
- to view network connections
- full network access
- to control vibration
- to prevent the device from sleeping
Reason for these permissions: to ensure internet access; to allow notifications to be received and make them vibrate; to prevent the device from sleeping and allow it to receive notifications, even if it is locked and the lid is closed.
You can manage these permissions in menu>applications>manage permissions, although we inform you that the application’s functionality will be affected.
- Why do we process your data?
When registering for services, your consent allows us to process your data solely for the described purpose.
- With whom do we share your data?
Your data is not disclosed to third-party companies except in those cases where you give us your express consent. Additionally, we inform you that for the app to work, data is transferred to our Amazon server that is located within the European Economic Area and it is duly safeguarded.
- How long do we retain your data?
The personal data will only be retained for the time necessary to allow the Detnov Cloud app to be used or to manage the requested services.
When it ceases to be necessary, the data will be removed in accordance with the data protection regulations, meaning that it will be blocked and only made available at the request of judges and courts, the Public Prosecution Service or the competent public authorities during the limitation period for any actions that may be brought and, when the blocking period has elapsed, it will be deleted completely.
- What are your rights?
Our data protection regulations grant you a number of rights related to the data processing involved in our services, which can be summarised as follows:
- Right of access: To find out what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing that we are carrying out.
- Right to rectification: To be able to request changes to your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
- Right to portability: To be able to obtain a copy of the data that is being processed in an interoperable format.
- Right to restrict processing in the cases stipulated in law.
- Right to erasure: To request that your data is erased when processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to object: To request that we stop sending marketing communications in accordance with the foregoing terms.
- Right to withdraw consent given.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)).
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or notify us by post at the address Calle de la Ciencia nº 30-32 088840-Viladecans, Barcelona (Spain), specifying the right that you are exercising and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or an equivalent identity document.
On the AEPD’s website, you can find a number of forms that will help you to exercise your rights.